apply to join the Executive Committee
The Executive Committee is the group of passionate volunteers who oversee operations of the Minds Matter Boston Chapter. Joining the Executive Committee is an excellent way to gain operational experience at a non-profit organization and develop your professional skills, while giving back to your community in a meaningful way. The level of commitment and responsibility of EC members varies by position, and all are integral to the success of the chapter.
Applications are open to current Minds Matter volunteers and the general public. Diverse applicants are encouraged to apply.
OPEN POSITIONS for 2017-18
- Team Co-Lead for the Sophomore Class
- Team Co-Lead for the Junior Class
- Team Co-Lead for the Senior Class
- Director of Volunteer Engagement
- Director of Marketing
- Director of Social Media
- Director of College Guidance
- Co-Director of Summer Programs
- Co-Director of Alumni
- Co-Director of Fundraising
- Manager of Mentee Recruitment
- Manager of Mentor Recruitment
- Co-Chair of Diversity & Inclusion Task Force
- Diversity & Inclusion Task Force Members
To view detailed role descriptions please click here: Executive Committee Positions
How to apply
- Please complete this application and submit via email to Rachel.Kanter@mindsmatterboston.org by Thursday, April 27th.
- Some positions will require completing a short in-person interview